Our Health Plans

Advantage Medicare Plans

Medicare Plans

Triple-S Advantage offers a variety of plans that provide coverage and benefits that fit your needs. How Medicare Advantage Plans work? Triple-S Advantage will provide its members all the benefits of Original Medicare for Parts A and B, additional benefits and drug coverage through managed care plans and free choice plans. Learn more about the plans that Triple-S Advantage offers you.

Learn more about Triple-S Advantage

Complementary to Medicare

Complementary

Care Plus is a Medicare Supplement Health Plan (Medigap) for persons who have both parts of the Medicare Program (A and B). It can help you pay most of the health care costs that Medicare doesn´t cover, like copays, coinsurance, and deductibles. Medicare pays you 80% of the charges approved after the yearly deductible. Our Care Plus plan pays you the other 20%.

Learn more about Care Plus

Keep me informed

In Triple-S Advantage we want to inform you about important health topics.

loader
+